Seul(e) Alone

Friday 12 February 2021

This is space: The End


 In this space: End.  My time for you in this space has come to an end too.  I had no way of avoiding eviction and I will be at the mercy of the struggle for survival on the streets of São Paulo.  Job offers are minimal, in addition to being abusive, exploitative and degrading.  I have no support to maintain the development of my artistic project as I would like.  My resources have been completely depleted.  Social incentives are minimal and restricted.  This facilitates the approach of opportunists and criminals of different species.  The demanding care and necessary health make it even more difficult to find solutions.  Charities and Solidarities are restricted to relationships of affection and professional interests.  Political-economic chaos and the inability to propose solutions or means to alleviate obvious and clear problems.  Transfer of responsibilities and the appointment of “scapegoats”.  Given this context, my own disabilities.  Period of obscure perspectives.  I still have the pencil and the paper to maintain the exercise of Drawing and the excessive access to the internet to publish them, and thus I will remain guided by philosophy.  I hope to survive physically, mentally, morally and spiritually this condition that life imposes on me and many others with expectations of better times.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.