Seul(e) Alone

Wednesday 3 February 2021

SHAMIL





I miss you so much.

As soon as he was born, he was abandoned in the square.  He was adopted and given care and doubled through mistreatment and contempt.  In recent times we have lived together and received from me all the love and affection that he has not had in his entire life.  He went to heaven.
He went to heaven.
It will always be in my heart, impressed on my soul and spirit.







This is my friend "good people" called Shamil, my partner for the last 30 months or so, whom I have as a partner, we share the bed and the space where I am living.  According to his “owner”, he is approximately 16 years old and had a serious accident in the past.  He slipped from a food shelf on top of a stove, falling into a pot of boiling oil, coming close to dying.  As soon as I came to live in this pension I met him.  Gradually we became friends and became attached to each other.  Currently, he is weak, old and in need of all assistance.  His “owner” abandoned him completely, only pleases him under security cameras to show affection for him, but leaves him without water and food and treats him as useless and despicable.  Luckily for him, I take care of his food and give him the affection he likes and needs.  Over the past few days, he has gradually become weak and has trouble breathing.  I looked for his "owner" to report this.  She said she didn't want to know about him.  Today, an acquaintance paid for the vet's consultation, as he felt very bad.  I spoke to her again, who said that I should let him die in the backyard of the pension.  Certainly his life span does not go very far, but as I said, he is “good people”, just like no human would be.  After all, I am in a country where a murderous president like us has no trouble imposing his economic earnings based on the lethality and mortality of people due to Pandemic, and it would not be an old cat to have the attention of those who used him while he was gracious to demonstrate that  they love animals and then let them die the waddle.  I have a belief, that animals of all kinds, are in fact divine "angels" and those who have affection for us "protective angels".  Angels, Cherubs, Seraphim.  Have your time and the least we can do for them is to ease the pain of passing there.  For while human beings kill each other for having more or less something, these "little animals" love us as we are and without measuring the size of the pocket.  If I were really a person, perhaps I would not be my friend, he would despise me, humiliate me, disqualify me, or even wish for my death.  But as an angel, whatever I am, I have his love.

Unlike many, I oppose the idea that other beings other than us humans are spirits in evolution, therefore inferior to us.  This is used as a justification for atrocities in the animal and plant world.  Nor do I have them like us, unlike that I have them as superior to us due to the power to perceive nature with telepathy and sense.  In fact, I consider them divine beings as angels, archangels, seraphim and cherubs.  In the Renaissance period, a Painter needed to reach the contemplative state of irrational animals in order to know how to conceive and appreciate Painting.  However, the conception that they are inferior beings overlaps, even considering the aurea measures in animals and plants in later periods, the mistreatment continues and continues.  Many also justify atrocities against Nature, such as natural selection, justifying the law of the strongest with instinctive intensity.  Intellect, since antiquity, was understood as a differential between human beings in the perception of nature.  In ancient Egypt, animals were considered divine beings.  The Cat was a sacred entity and in the company of Shamil, I was able to find out what gave them this mystical importance of a divine character, I would write a book describing this coexistence, magical for me, because I treated him like people, he treated me like a cat  .  On the first day I returned from a brief trip through Europe, I met him.  Gradually we became friends, we fell in love, and attachment without warning was inevitable.  Since then I started a bibliographic reading of ancient works and texts, which defined the Arts of ancient Egypt to the present day, readings that I am currently in the 16th century.  At the same time I have been trying to put the precepts and concepts of the past into practice, within the temporal, technical and financial limitations.  In this period of September 2018 until then, my companion was Shamil, with whom I talked a lot and I was sure he understood me.  We listened to classical music and slept together.  Somehow, he participated in my creative process, because he spent time looking at my paintings, he looked at me, meowed and kept looking at the paintings.  He was my biggest admirer, fan and character in this process that I develop.  Each drawing or painting I made had its look, its sense of smell.  It caused me a great feeling of satisfaction, pride and happiness.  So I started to treat him as my soul mate, my better half.  I let this world conform.  I read somewhere that cats have great dream experiences, which arouses a lot of curiosity.  I didn't resist it, I let it flow.  Now he is in heaven, his soul has come loose, he has fulfilled his time.  Life here continues.  It is printed in my spirit.

It is necessary to maintain the existence of these little angels that they adorn so well, complement life, our existence.  They are beings with a clean, transparent and pure soul.















Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.