Seul(e) Alone

Tuesday 6 October 2020

My God does not create intrigue, does not generate disagreements, does not set beings against each other. My God cultivates and cares for life, my God does not accept the death of beings. My God does not use lies to deceive his people. The heaven of my God receives the poor and the rich, it has no color or flag. My God generates harmony, combats accepted intolerance, even if he despises him or uses his name in vain. My God does not seek to blame for his mistakes. My God does not put himself above beings, he interacts with his creation. MY GOD IS OF PEACE, LIGHT, AND ARMONY. Unfortunately, whatever the god of this President of Brazil who communicates with, he is not MY GOD. (Marcelo Peres)


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.