Seul(e) Alone

Monday 14 August 2023

I'm 50 years old and I've never had any doubts about my heterosexuality. I have always respected all sexual gender options and have been at one side in the fight against all forms of prejudice, however the LGBTQS+ movement cannot resolve prejudices against heterosexuals, they impose themselves with permanently embarrassing harassment and unfounded arguments. The possessive harassment of homosexuals is persistent with me. Some of these use all reverse psychology resources to justify. I do not despise common sense and I hope that the LGBTQS+ movement does not despise the rights of heterosexuals to be and come and go, as if heterosexuality were not part of diversity itself.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.