Seul(e) Alone

Tuesday 2 March 2021

The Art

 It is not necessary to be very intelligent, nor is it necessary to have intelligence to see that it is unbelievable that a political representation, due to its inability to govern and propose economic solutions, generates disagreements between social sectors as an argument for its interference.  So criminal is the use of viruses to exterminate social classes, it is transferring the low-income population the responsibility and blame for the lack of governability in the Federal Government's administrative management, by criminalizing the low-income population and taxing the poor population without character  government support, many of whom voted for that same President.

 Noble and honorable would be to accept that we are facing social, economic and public health collapses to unite the people of all purchasing powers to eradicate the expansion of a micro organism that eliminates the lives of people who struggle to keep life healthy and happy, regardless of  economic classes.  Blaming the needy population or leaving it at the mercy of various contaminations in the name of an economic project which was not even idealized, is to make an extermination policy, is to use death as an administrative resource of the State with an obscure and diabolical purpose.  Those who opportunely accept or encourage it, are no less murderers due to the complicity of this genocidal practice.  Poverty is resolved with socio-economic projects and policies for inclusion and income generation that meet the needs of life, the individual and society.  What use would Politics and Economics have if it killed enough?  If Politics and Economics exist, it is to watch over life with all its diversities and with Art to exalt the wonders of the divine existence of beings of human nature, fauna and flora!  What use would an Art that is built on dead bodies and sadness, what beauty could that Art demonstrate?  If reality is only death, Art to be Art would have to interpret reality representing only death, or it would be a simulacrum that distorts reality creating illusions that are impossible to materialize.  How could I, through drawing, exalt Nature if it is being showered with blood and tears?  What use would this Art have?  Deceive?  Trick?  Convince me that only my happiness exists?  Art to generate happiness needs to be appreciated by an audience with a critical and sensible taste, because otherwise who would it please?  To the artist only?  However elaborate an artistic production is, it needs to be watered with life, with joy and honesty.  How important is a successful Art built on dead bodies?  What Art could I offer the Muses, since my creation is born out of human sorrows and agonies and not of zeal for life?  What artist would I be if I let myself be led?  I'm an Artist!  I praise life with my Art!  I don't confuse myself with hungry and bloodthirsty vampires.  I cannot accept that extermination policies fall on those who appreciate my work or my own life.  Not even on those who depreciate me, because from these I acquire the counter points of my artistic creation.  Being an Artist, I need those who appreciate me and also those who depreciate me, because out of that dialectic Art is born.  I cannot cover my eyes in the face of the hardships of society, or an authentic artist who lives reality and this could not tell me, today, it is imposing the choice between starving to death in poverty or facing viral lethality.  The two paths lead to death and what would be the use of electing politicians who do not propose directions different from these?  Why choose politicians who lead us to death, preventing Lives and the Arts from manifesting themselves with splendor to reinvigorate the existence of souls in the conduct of life?  When Politics and Economics sustain life, we can make Art by itself, without the responsibility of generating protections against murderers and genocides with political representations and authorities.  Contrary to this, Art would be used to cover up the extermination of innocents, victims of public policies put into practice to satisfy unscrupulous unhappy women who are satisfied with the sadness of others.  Only beings of this kind feel joy in generating chaos, discomfort and take death as something useful to their ambitions.  All we can wish for them is that the divine provides for repayment in the same way that their wills emanate and make decisions.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.