Seul(e) Alone

Sunday 26 August 2018

Everything I was looking for in the Art I found here in Europe. Rome, Citta di Vaticano, Florence, Vinci, Vicenza, Venice, Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, Barcelona, ​​Athens, Delphi, Pisa, Citta di Castello, Assisi and Pompeii. All I needed to see I saw and more, feel and more, check and more. What I needed now I have with me to elaborate more the poetics that I have been working and researching during my entire life. It is not only the theory of books, but also the sensitive and pragmatic experience. Not only through image filters, but the Work itself in its natural context. Perfect. All perfect for me. Europe is not the whole planet, here is the basis of Western culture. In this sense, what I needed now I have, and more.  Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Engraving and more. I achieved this thanks to my parents who, after being ill, gave me what I wanted. In no way did I use government money or had to subject myself to crime and corruption. It was with the sweat of the one who worked all the life that it was possible. Nothing and no one else besides me.  #marceloperes #MarceloRodriguesPeres #Art #europe #europa  #Rome #CittadiVaticano #Florence #Vinci #Vicenza #Venice #Paris #Madrid #lisbon #Barcelona #Athens #Delphi #Pisa #CittadiCastello #Assisi #Pompeii #Italy #France #Espanha #Portugal #Grecia 



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.